Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anybody correct this text in english?

Feel free to change words or sentences



I was passing a really ugly period of my life, now to live seemed to me useless, what had happened to me in the last times was for me something unbearable, ugly, it was destroying me. All the people near to me were worried for my health: I didn't go out, I didn't eat and I was in a perennial confusional condition.

To try to improve my situation my best friend proposed me to make a vacation lodging for a week in her vacations house, a delicious cottage placed near a lake, in an isolated and completely uninhabited zone during that period of the year. I accepted only for doing her happy, honestly I didn't see anything of profit.

Of the first days I don't almost remember anything... I was touching the apex of my desperation, the only things that I remember were that I often stopped watching the lake, sitting on a bench situated in the garden of the residence, observing what surrounded me, reflecting on the cruelty of the life shedding litres of tears. They have been ugly and difficult days, but suddenly something very strange happened to me, something that could not be explained. A morning, in fact, I oddly woke up happy, all of my worries and my problems were suddenly faded away, disappeared out of my mind. I didn't succeed to explain this phenomenon; everything was so perfect, after so much time I felt reborn. It was a very beautiful day, the sun shone in the sky and I immediately ran in that garden that for days was the place of my desperation. I had never seen anything so beautiful, I saw everything with different eyes, I found the peace.

My beautiful reflections been interrupted by the presence of a young man that could not have more than twenty-seven years. He wore fisherman clothes, but he was not fishing, he was observing the blue sky sitting in the green lawn of an house near my cottage. I had never seen him before, additionally I knew that nobody lived those zones during that period of the year. He turned to me and, when he realized that I was looking at him, he made me a sign with his arm, and I responded to the waving. He immediately came to me astonished, and he started quickly to walk in my direction.

"Hi! - he told me smiling when he was close to me - How are you? ".

I said that everything was alright and when I asked the same question he interrupted me saying: "Don't you see how much beautiful is here? It seems like an heaven, it is so hard to believe that before I detested it. I worked here, I was a fisherman, but now I live here, and I see this place with different eyes.". I was spellbound for his words, he was describing what I was feeling. It almost seemed that the place had something magic, everything was changed.

“When have you arrived here? This morning?”, I asked him, “Me? No, it’s a long time that I don't move from this lake.”. I was surprised: ” I have never seen you before!.”

“I know it yet…” he answered me with a smile.

We stayed the whole day chatting, the hours passed happily and I talked about myself, and about the reasons that make me need to isolate myself in that earthly paradise and how suddenly everything changed in me. His company was very pleasant, even thought he didn't speak a lot about himself; it seemed like if that lake was his only reality. The following day passed in the same way. In the evening, while I was preparing me to assist to the amazing sunset on the lake, the telephone rang. Who could he be? By now it was a long time that I was there, and nobody had ever looked for me. I answered and on the other side of the telephone I heard her voice: ?Hello?!. it was her, Sarah, my friend that wanted to know how I was. ?Hi Sarah! -I answered happy – How are you?" , but she kept on repeating ‘hello’ and to say that she didn't hear me. So I had to hang up, but it made me feel a little bit, because I really wished to talk with her. The following day the scene repeated again various times and I noted that her voice became always more anxious and worried. I was sorry for her, I also tried to phone her back, but the thing worsened the situation. I thought a lot about these facts, and I often wondered what Sarah could think, I didn't want to make her stress. The day after I waited for her phone call, but it didn't arrive. I was asking me why she had not called me yet when I heard the house door opening downstairs. I leaned out from the staircases and I saw her… it was Sarah; she came to visit me. "Hi Sarah! " I shouted happily, but she didn't hear me, and she started to wander around the rooms in sorrowful way. "Hey Sara! " I repeated more times, but her… nothing; she moved in a nervous way, but when she went down the staircases to go in the basement I heard a cry of terror! "What is happened to you? " I howled frightened. I ran toward the basement, she was there, on the steps, paralyzed, immovable, trembling... When she fell down crying, I succeeded to see what shocked her. While Sarah stammered "Why have you done it?!" I saw it, but I couldn’t understand immediately … Why my lifeless body was there?

Can anybody correct this text in english?
Sure! I love editing. I made a few corrections...







I was passing through a really difficult time in my life;to live now seemed useless to me. My past experience seemed so unbearable... it was destroying me. The people I cared for the most, and loved even worried for my health. I didn't go out, I didn't eat; I was in a perennial confusional condition.

My best friend tried to assist me during the most tough times. She proposed that I to make a vacation lodging for a week in her beach house, a small cottage placed near a lake in an isolated and completely uninhabited zone during that period of the year. I agreed, but only to make her happy.I honestly didn't see how going away on a trip would help ease my mind.

MY first day away, I could'nt remember anything...it was like I was touching the apex of my desperation. The only things t I remembered were that I often stopped watching the lake as I sat on a bench situated in the garden of the residence, observing what surrounded me; reflecting on the cruelty of the life shedding liters of tears. My days have been full of torture and too hideous for anyones eyes to witness, untill suddenly something very strange happened to me that could not be explained. The next morning I oddly woke up happy, all of my worries and my problems were suddenly faded away, completly vanished out of my mind. I didn't succeed to explain this phenomenon; everything was so perfect, after so much time I felt reborn. It was a very beautiful day, the sun bright in the sky. I took advantage of this moment and Iimmediately ran into the garden, which was for days the place of my desperation. I had never seen anything so beautiful, I saw everything with different eyes, I found the peace.

My beautiful reflections been interrupted by the presence of a young man that could not have more than twenty-seven years. He wore fisherman clothes, but he was not fishing, he was observing the blue sky sitting in the green lawn of an house near my cottage. I had never seen him before, additionally I knew that nobody lived in those zones during that time of year. He turned to me and when he realized that I was looking at him, he made a gesture to me with his arm, and I in return responded to the waving. He immediately came to me astonished, and he began to quickly walk in my direction.

"Hi! - he told me smiling when he was close to me - How are you? ".

I said "everything is alright", but when I asked the same question in return he interrupted me saying: "Don't you see how beautiful it is here? Its like heaven, it is so hard to believe that before I detested it." I glanced back at him in confusion. He continued."You see, I used to work here as a fisherman, but now I live here, and I see this place in a whole new view." I was spellbound for his words, he was describing what I was feeling. It almost seemed that the place had something magic, everything had changed.

“When did you arrive here? This morning?”, I asked him, “Me? No, it’s a long time that I don't move from this lake.”. I was surprised: ” I have never seen you before!.”

“I know. At least not yet…” he answered me with a smile.

We stayed the whole day chatting, the hours passed, and happily I talked about myself and about the reasons that I always felt the need to be isolated among the earthly paradise. I also explained how I felt I have changed. I enjoyed the mans company, even thought he didn't speak a lot about himself. It seemed like that lake was his only reality. The following day passed in the same way. In the evening, while I was preparing to watch the amazing sunset on the lake, the telephone rang. Who could he be? By now it was a long time that I was there, and nobody had ever looked for me. I answered and on the other side of the telephone I heard her voice: "?Hello?!. "It was her, Sarah, my friend that wanted to know how I was. ?Hi Sarah! -I answered happy – How are you?" , but she kept on repeating ‘hello’ and to say that she didn't hear me. So I had to hang up, it saddend me a bit because I really wished to talk with her. The following day the scene repeated again various times and I noted that her voice became always more anxious and worried. I was sorry for her. I tried to phone her back, but the situation just seemd as if it was getting worse. I thought a lot about these facts, and I often wondered what Sarah could think, I didn't want to make her stress. The day after I waited for her phone call, but it didn't arrive. I was asking myself why she had not returned my calls, i was becoming worried! "Creeeeeek.." I was then interupted by the sound of the door opening down stairs. I leaned out from the staircase to see what caused the noice, and I saw her… it was Sarah; she came to visit me! "Hi Sarah! " I shouted happily, but she didn't hear me, and she started to wander around the rooms in sorrowful way. "Hey Sara! " I repeated more times, but she said nothing. She moved in a nervous way, but when she went down the staircases to go in the basement I heard a cry of terror! "What has happened to you? " I howled frightened. I ran toward the basement, she was there, on the steps, paralyzed, immovable, trembling. Sarah had fell down the stairs, weeping with tears full of salt leaking from her eyes. I leaped to her rescue, but saw something I didnt understand. I now knew why Sarah was crying.There on the floor lay my llifeless pale body.









Okay all done! So just read through it. it sounds like a really great story. keep writing, and hope i helped!

shared web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment