Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I keep my boston terrier from burrowing under the shed?

I have a boston terrier that is continuously trying to get to the rabbits that live under our shed. I have tried cayenne pepper and he seems to like the smell, I have tried wooden fencing, and that gets pulled down by him or our other dog, I have tried garden fencing and it gets bent until he has a new opening. Its not like he is bored! We walk everyday and he goes everywhere except work with me. I don't know what else I can do to deter him from getting under the shed. He loves water so spraying with the hose is out, too! Any suggestions, short of concrete under the shed are welcome.

How do I keep my boston terrier from burrowing under the shed?
Get a tie out and tie him up while you're at work.

What some say about tied up dogs being automatically evil is false. As long as you spend your off time with him, he'll be a great dog. There are people that keep their dogs locked in a tiny crate in the house while they're at work. Keeping your dog on a tie out while away is a lot better for the dog than that, and plus your shed will remain fine. :)
Reply:Fill it in with the dirt.



Try putting an electic fence around it.



Or an E-Collar.





For more help go to woofboard.com its a great boston terrier board! They will help you lots!! Tell them Twinkle toes (jessica) sent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment