Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut question?

Hi.

Im playing SADXDC Cause i felt a need to play sonic games.

and I absolutly love the chao gardens.

I have only unlocked the first garden, in the city. i raise my chao's there for now. But every time i leave the gardn and then go back in, My chao's are gone. =[



can anyone shed some light for me why this is happening?

Please and Thanku

Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut question?
Did you save every time you leave the chao garden?



The game should do an automatic saving thing everytime you leave the garden. Unless you don't have a memory card.
Reply:You have to leave the garden first it will save the game the same thing happend to me and it took a long time to find out that was the problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment