Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am looking for a hymn. The title MAY be "These Drops of Blood".?

Written using shaped (triangular %26amp; square) rather than round notes. This makes it early 20th century. Words and Chorus are (I THINK):

I went to the garden where Jesus knelt

Where He fell to His knees in prayer

In such agony that He sweat drops of blood

That flowed round about Him there.



These drops of blood cry out today,

They tell of love that lives for aye

They tell of Christ, Who died to make men free

These drops of blood were shed for you and me.



I'm not wanting to get into any theological discussion; I just want to know the title and, if possible, where I can get a copy.

I am looking for a hymn. The title MAY be "These Drops of Blood".?
How is this a Joke or Riddle?



In any case, I am not very familiar with hymns.

colonial shoe buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment